Friday, March 30, 2012

One for the record books

I'm inside EM. I click on a database, then the Stored Procedure list.
Everything's . When I try to scroll down I get a Message Box:
System Error [x]
The memory manager has failed.
[OK] [Cancel]
Obviously, I rebooted, but what the heck would have happened if I hit
[Cancel] ?!?
Peace & happy computing,
Mike Labosh, MCSD
"Musha ring dum a doo dum a da!" -- James HetfieldApparently the memory manager would no longer have failed :)
----
Louis Davidson - http://spaces.msn.com/members/drsql/
SQL Server MVP
"Arguments are to be avoided: they are always vulgar and often convincing."
(Oscar Wilde)
"Mike Labosh" <mlabosh@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OSjUAZKtFHA.2008@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I'm inside EM. I click on a database, then the Stored Procedure list.
> Everything's . When I try to scroll down I get a Message Box:
> System Error [x]
> The memory manager has failed.
> [OK] [Cancel]
> Obviously, I rebooted, but what the heck would have happened if I hit
> [Cancel] ?!?
> --
> Peace & happy computing,
> Mike Labosh, MCSD
> "Musha ring dum a doo dum a da!" -- James Hetfield
>|||>> System Error [x]
> Apparently the memory manager would no longer have failed :)
Just try telling that to the memory manager.
Peace & happy computing,
Mike Labosh, MCSD
"Musha ring dum a doo dum a da!" -- James Hetfield|||"We can't fix the actual problem right now, but we're giving you three ways
to close this window."
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment