Monday, February 20, 2012

Old SQL Design Tools

Hi Guys...

I was familiar to use sqlserver2000 more than 2 years, and Utilized from beneficial Tools Like Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer which was so helpfull... .

afterthen I decide to get knowledge on SqlServer 2005 Enterpise Edition.

and after install 2CD's and SP1 , I try to find the Old Tools mentioned above , or find any DataBase as example , but I find nothing ... so is there any tool do the role to related tools in the last version , or should I get another vesion instead like Express or ...etc.

Thanks

Basel

There should be SQL Server Management Studio, which is both EM and QA at once (an many other features as well).

If only it's not an Express version, either.

|||

just a little word of inspiration

"Don't get intimidated by the new UI"

everything has changed. though you can find it out easily

|||

Inspiration is all what I need to start great new day

Tnax to send your helpful space

No comments:

Post a Comment